- Land Size: 5842 sqm
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
About this listing
Situated 7km from the Hamilton CBD and on a large 5,824m2 corner allotment is this immaculately presented 4 bedroom home. Ideal for a buyer looking for space for a growing family or extra pets, someone after a lifestyle change or a buyer in need for plenty of shedding and storage.
Features of the home include;
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with BIR's and a large study/office suitable as a 4th bedroom or 2nd living room with direct access to the double carport.
- Kitchen/meals area with ceiling fan and tiled flooring and the kitchen boasting electric cooking, dishwasher, double sink, a large amount of storage and breakfast bar.
- Bright formal lounge with wood fire heating, fresh carpet and relaxing garden views.
- Main bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- Easy access to the large, under cover decked alfresco area, which overlooks the manicured enclosed house yard, an ideal area for year round entertaining and extra safety for pets and children.
Once outside you can truly appreciated what this property has to offer; shedding and storage is provided by a double carport, an 11m x 7.5 metre shed with 3 large sliding doors, concrete floor and recently installed power, an 8.5m x 6m workshop with attached 6m x 6m workshop, all on a concrete base with power connected and amply shelving and storage, and an attached skillion shed ideal for trailers or stock shelter.
The house is protected to the south by established pine trees, and with established native trees, shrubs and gardens around the property you are hidden away in your own little sanctuary.
With main access via Hensley Park Road and secondary access via McFarlanes Road, there is plenty of room for trailers, floats and larger vehicles.
Inspections on this lifestyle property will not disappoint.