- Floor Area: 244.87 sqm
- Land Size: 1005 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Approx year built: 2012
- Property condition: New
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Situated in the established Kent Manor, this immaculate 2012 built Mackkcon home is the perfect opportunity for families looking for contemporary living, in a highly sought after area. With 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a flexible floor plan, it is perfect for any astute buyer to move straight in and call their home.
Features of the home include;
- 3 double bedrooms all with BIR's and ceiling fans.
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and modern ensuite boasting shower, ensuite and toilet.
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area which is the perfect hub of the house with it's flowing access to all areas of the home including the outdoor undercover entertaining.
- Modern kitchen featuring gas cook-top, electric cooking, double sink, dishwasher, large corner pantry and breakfast bar, perfect for the entertainers.
- Second living area which is able to be closed off from the main dining/living area.
- Main bathroom boasting shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet and well appointed laundry with broom cupboard, sink and plenty of bench space with a separate linen cupboard in the hall.
- Double garage with remote door and internal access.
- Extras include ducted heating/cooling, split system in the lounge room, carpeted bedrooms and living areas and a solar system for the hot water.
Once outside you find a low maintenance, fully fenced back yard, garden shed and plenty of lawn for the family to enjoy day to day outdoor activities.
Inspections on this property will not disappoint and buyers must note that the property is currently tenanted until March 2019 at $400 per week.