- Land Size: 811 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Located in Hamilton's exclusive Church Hill precinct and only a short walk to the Hamilton CBD and Botanic Gardens is this charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home.
Features of the home includes;
- 3 spacious bedrooms all retaining period charm with the master featuring original open wood fire, built in robes and updated ensuite boasting shower, vanity and toilet.
- Formal lounge featuring ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, gas heating and a charming bay window which privately overlooks the properties established gardens.
- Updated kitchen, meals room is well appointed with electric cooking, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of bench space.
- Main bathroom has been updated and fit out with a separate shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
- Large 6.7m X 6.2m (approx.) garage with concrete floor, power, mezzanine flooring for additional storage and attached carport which provides plenty of storage for cars and trailers.
This meticulously cared for 3 bedroom home boasts a mix of character and charm with a modern touch and will impress all buyers.
To be Auctioned at 11:30am on Saturday 15th December, 2018 on site, if not sold prior, and inspections are strictly through listing agent Zeb Lewis.
*** Buyers please note that the property is currently tenanted until 5th April 2019 ***